Fischer, 24827, Plug SX 6 x 50
Suitable for:– Concrete– Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs– Natural stone with dense structure– Solid brick– Sand-lime solid brick– Solid block made from lightweight concrete– Aircrete– Solid panel made from gypsum– Vertically perforated brick– Sand-lime perforated block– Hollow block made from lightweight concrete– Slabs made of perforated bricks– Hollow concrete blocks etc. For fixing of:– Pictures– Motion
– Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
– Natural stone with dense structure
– Solid brick
– Sand-lime solid brick
– Solid block made from lightweight concrete
– Solid panel made from gypsum
– Vertically perforated brick
– Sand-lime perforated block
– Hollow block made from lightweight concrete
– Slabs made of perforated bricks
– Hollow concrete blocks etc.
For fixing of:
– Motion detectors
– Electric switches
– Small wall-mounted shelves
– Towel rails
– Lightweight mirror cabinets
– Letter boxes
– Hanging baskets
– Curtain rails
Features & Benefits:
– Nylon expansion fixing
– For use with wood, chipboard and self-tapping screws and ASL spacing screws see chapter spacing screws.
– SX long version for higher anchoring depth in perforated building materials, aircrete and to bridge plaster.
Advantages / Benefits:
– 4-way expansion form lock guarantees highest grip.
– Anti-rotation lugs stop the plug rotating in the drill hole.
– The wide neck is subject to no expansion pressure and prevents surface damage to tiles and plaster.
– Simple and quick push-through installation reduces installation time.
– Integrated co-rotation lock enables – with pre-assembled screw – push-through installation.
– The fixings collar prevents it slipping deeper into the drilled hole.
– Temperature-resistant from -40 to 80C.
– The plug’s geometry allows the use of wood and chipboard screws between 2 and 12 mm.
Type of Installation:
– Flush and push-through installation.
– The required screw length is given by the anchorage depth the thickness of the fixture.
– Push-through installation requires the largest possible screw diameter.
– Drill only in a rotary motion hammer switched off in perforat