JCC Mini Travel Analog Alarm Clock, Non-Ticking ...
Time Waits For No Man and Neither Does An Adventurer Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you probably have your ritual down. You know what you need, you know what to pack, you know where to cut corners and where not to. Any seasoned traveler knows that packing light is a must, whether you’re
Time Waits For No Man and Neither Does An Adventurer
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you probably have your ritual down. You know what you need, you know what to pack, you know where to cut corners and where not to. Any seasoned traveler knows that packing light is a must, whether you’re traveling to New York City or some remote mountain top. That’s why the JCC alarm clock for travelers is a great item to add to your list of must-haves. It requires only 1 AA battery and will last a long time. It’s incredibly lightweight, user friendly, and has a light which comes in handy when you’re in your tent or boat and need quick access to a light. It does some of the same things your cell phone does, allowing you to save battery life on your phone for more important things (which is particularly useful if you’re out camping or there’s a power shortage). With their ascending alarm feature, these wake up alarm clocks are great for all types of sleepers, including the hearing impaired.
Color and Shape Variations:
If you aren’t totally happy with our product, we offer a 90-day full money back guarantee and a 1 year replacement guarantee on any broken or malfunctioning products.
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL: This portable and lightweight analogue alarm clock is smaller than a credit card, so it’s great to throw in your backpack, purse, or luggage without worrying about it taking up room or being bulky. Whether you are a on a road trip, out in nature, or even staying in hotel rooms, this small alarm clock is designed for convenience and practicality. Operating on only one AA battery, you can use this product anywhere and rely on it to track time and wake you up when needed.
- GRADUAL ALARM: The ascending sound function of this wake up alarm clock is practical and convenient for a few reasons. It meets the needs of every type of sleeper. The initial alarm will wake light sleepers without the abruptness some alarms can cause. If you are a heavy sleeper and aren’t inclined to wake up easily, this ascending alarm clock slowly gets louder and louder. Also, many studies show that slowly coming out of a REM cycle is easier on the body and brain than a quick disruption.
- QUIET FOR A PEACEFUL NIGHT OF SLEEP: If you are a light sleeper, repetitive or loud noises probably wake you or keep you up. The JCC analog clock uses quartz oscillation to track time, so it is silent and peaceful. You don’t have to worry about incessant ticking or humming or any of the other distracting qualities many analog alarm clocks have. Get a full night of rest with our quiet travel alarm clock.
- EASY-TO-ACCESS LIGHT: Many clocks exhibit bright yellow light or neon numbers, both which can be distracting when you are trying to sleep. Our travel alarm clock with light has a button that illuminates the clock, only when you want it. That means your room will remain dark unless you push the light button. This feature is especially convenient when you want to check the time or need access to some light to orient yourself in a new place.
- ERGONOMICALLY SIMPLE: Though our thin travel clock is small, it’s also easy-to-use. With compact electronics comes the nuisance of manual operation.We designed a portable clock that has simple knobs in the back to change time and alarm settings. This is a particularly nice feature for those that have fine motor skill issues, trouble operating small parts, or a likelihood to be fumbling around in the dark. This mechanical travel alarm clock is perfect for seniors and children.