ProQ ® Cold Smoke Generator – BBQ Smoker ...
Our patented ProQ Cold Smoke Generator is a great little gadget that makes cold smoking easy to do and affordable. Released in 2009 it is now used by top chefs, fishermen, hunters and “foodies” around the world to add a wonderful smoky flavour to foods such as fish (Salmon, Haddock, Kippers, etc), bacon, hams, eggs,
Our patented ProQ Cold Smoke Generator is a great little gadget that makes cold smoking easy to do and affordable. Released in 2009 it is now used by top chefs, fishermen, hunters and “foodies” around the world to add a wonderful smoky flavour to foods such as fish (Salmon, Haddock, Kippers, etc), bacon, hams, eggs, cheeses, beef, venison, salami, butter, salt and nuts. The ProQ Cold Smoke Generator is designed to produce smoke for up to 10 hours, using ProQ smoking wood dust which is of a high quality and sourced from sustainable forests (other brands of dust may not produce the same results). Our original CSG is most effective in containers that have a capacity of between 30 Litres – 150 Litres – The ProQ Eco Smoker (33 Litres) and ProQ Frontier (105 Litres with 2 stackers) are ideal. If you have a larger container, consider the ProQ Artisan CSG instead.
- ✔ High Quality – Our high grade stainless steel mesh maze is the perfect gadget for almost any barbecue or grill with a lid including Weber Kettle, Smokey Mountain Bullet Smokers, UDS, Offset, Thuros Table Top, Traeger, Napoleon, ProQ Smokers, Brinkmann Smoke n Grill, Bradley Ceramic grills like Kamado Joe and Big Green Egg, and most cabinets including our cardboard Eco Smoker.
- ✔ Well Tested – Including a full 1 year warrantee and released in 2009 our smoker is a tried and tested design, appearing on TV programs including Channel 4’s Gadget Man, Great British Menu, Masterchef. Used on curing and smoking courses nationwide including River Cottage, Smoky Jo, Turan T Turan, School of Artisan Food and Taste the Wild to teach how to make smoked salmon, smoked bacon and more!
- ✔ The Perfect Gift – Fantastic for fishermen, foodies, hunters, chefs and barbecue pitmasters, this product opens doors to new ways of preparing produce like curing and adding new flavours to dishes from the variety of wood dust types available in our range, including Whisky Oak, Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Alder, Beech and Oak (Oak included). Full instructions are included.
- ✔ Small but Powerful – This product requires no charcoal, electric element or gas! The Original Cold Smoke Generator measures 150 x 180 x 40mm (W x L x H), weighs 370g and is effective in containers from just 30 litres up to 150 litres, lasting much longer than tube and pellet smokers. If you have a larger container, consider the ProQ Artisan CSG instead.
- ✔ Original Patented Design – The ProQ Cold Smoke Generator uses real wood to produce cool smoke for up to 10 hours (ProQ Oak Dust included). Simply fill the maze with smoking wood dust, light your tealight and insert it into the candle holder until your dust begins to smoulder. Remove the candle and insert the smoker into your smoking chamber. Perfect gadget for use in the garden at home to add smokey flavours to fish, meats, salmon, bacon, cheese, butter salt, herbs, spices, nuts and veg!