Revival Wild Lavender stress relief luxury candle ...
Ecowax Before we dye and perfume the wax it is actually edible. We fully refine our wax so that there is a lower oil content. This is a far more expensive method than our competitors use and it prevents the creation of black smoke which can be carcinogenic. The wax we source is used on
Before we dye and perfume the wax it is actually edible. We fully refine our wax so that there is a lower oil content. This is a far more expensive method than our competitors use and it prevents the creation of black smoke which can be carcinogenic. The wax we source is used on allergy testing strips and plasters and is therefore hypoallergenic.
We chose not to use bees wax or ‘organic’ soy wax as these both go through strong chemical processes with nickel catalysts during the candle manufacturing process. Soy can also lead to allergic reactions and people should use caution when purchasing soy-based candles.
Cleanest Wax Available
Our fully refined wax is harder than most other waxes meaning a longer burning time. This wax is the cleanest burning wax you can source and is suitable for pharmaceutical use.
Oldest French Family-Owned Perfumery
We source the best quality lavender and amber perfume in the world from the famous French town Grasse. The perfumery is one of the oldest family-owned perfumeries in the world. We produce natural or naturally-derived fragrances that are infused with our wax by hand in the countryside in Hertfordshire.
Never tested on animals
We are proud to say that our colours are all naturally derived. We never use animal products in any part of our candles. Other companies will often use ground beetles to create the red colour in their candles.
Our stylish and luxury tin contains heat better than ceramic and glass. This gives more heat to the fragrance and leads to a better ‘throw’ when compared with glass and ceramic.
- ⭐ A LITTLE BIT OF ME TIME — Turn off all your lights and let the warm natural fragrance of lavender, with hints of amber, calm your room and allow you to sink that little bit deeper into bed
- ⭐ NATURALLY DERIVED ESSENTIAL OILS AND COLOURS — The perfumes and colours within our candles are natural or naturally derived- This means they are found in nature or are made from ingredients that are sourced from nature- These ingredients are safer, healthier and longer lasting than candles that are man-made with artificial chemicals
- ⭐ FAMILY OWNED PERFUMERY — We infuse handmade perfumes into our candles made by one of the oldest family owned perfumeries in Grasse, France – the perfume capital of the world – Then we hand craft our candles in the same British countryside farmhouse that we have used for nearly 30 years to become the best candle-making specialists around
- ⭐ 50 HOUR BURN TIME — We believe in quality over quantity- Our candle is small when compared with candles with a similar burn time- Our secret? We use the highest quality wax, perfumes, wick and tin- This gives our candles a more natural, more consistent ‘throw’ with far superior smell quality, whilst remaining hypoallergenic- The wax is even edible before we add the perfumes and colours
- ⭐ Hand Made in the UK — Vegan friendly — Non-GM source — Cruelty free and never tested on animals — Ethically made — Lead-free wick — Natural or Naturally Derived — 50 hours burn time