VonHaus Double Stove Fan – Twin Blades for ...
VonHaus Double Stove Fan Increase the efficiency of your stove oven or wood/ log burner with the VonHaus Double Stove Fan. Self-powered and cost-effective, this manual fan creates its own energy and is powered entirely by the heat of your stove fan. With no batteries or electricity required, the fan galvanises the heat generated by
VonHaus Double Stove Fan Increase the efficiency of your stove oven or wood/ log burner with the VonHaus Double Stove Fan. Self-powered and cost-effective, this manual fan creates its own energy and is powered entirely by the heat of your stove fan. With no batteries or electricity required, the fan galvanises the heat generated by your stove oven through effective circulation – distributing the heat horizontally and reducing hot and cold spots throughout your home. Automatic Heat Up The fan comes fitted with a thermoelectric module which acts as generator to power the fans’ motor – this starts up once the module detects a minimum temperature of 60°C, at which point it begins circulating warm air around the room. Thanks to a rapid fan speed of 1200rpm max., which circulates between 250 – 320 CFM (cubic feet air/ minute) you’ll feel the benefits in no time at all. The fan automatically adjusts depending on the temperature of the stove – speeding up as the temperature rises and slowing down as it begins to drop. Plus, the temperature gauge included allows you to monitor and optimise stove fan efficiency to avoid damage by overheating (max. operating temperature: 350°C) Premium Black Aluminium Premium black aluminium construction features six large blades for maximum airflow, plus a carry handle for hassle-free portability. Extremely quiet – won’t disturb the household when in use. No installation required – just place on top of your stove. Suitable for use with most styles of freestanding stoves and wood/ log burners. Simply position on top of your stove as far away from the flue pipe as possible, and do not operate in conditions exceeding the maximum working temperature of 300°C – incorrect use of the stove fan could damage the product. Specification Air Flow: 250 – 320 CFM Working Temperature: 60 – 350°C Blade Size: 8 X 7.5cm Weight: 790g Blade Size: 8 X 7.5cm Weight: 790g
- HEAT POWERED MANUAL STOVE FAN WITH TWIN BLADES – economically increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SELF-POWERED – a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fans’ motor. No batteries or electricity required
- TWIN BLADES FOR HIGHER AIR CIRCULATION – operates automatically between 60 – 350°C (temperature gauge will help you ensure the max. operating temperature is not exceeded) with fan speed automatically adjusting according to the temperature of the stove. Circulates 250 – 320 CFM
- BLACK ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION – extremely quiet operation with six large blades and carry handle, compact size, no installation required.
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included